20100208

March 2010 News...

*

Join the 100Things Facebook group (Click here)

Become a Campaigner (Click here)

Help us tick-off item Number 4- Raise $10,000 for Camp Quality (Click here)


March 29th, 2010...

What's next?

So there's plenty of great things brewing in the 100Things pot right now and it looks like the upcoming months will see some amazing adventures.

Not only will we ticking some things off from the list, but we'd like to invite you along for some of the fun.

Number 51- Cycle the Tour de France route!

In August we plan to take to roads of France on our bikes in an attempt to tick off item 51- Cycle the Tour de France.
Following the exact route of the upcoming 2010 race, we're looking to take on the 1,300 km course over 2 months and we would love YOU to come join us for 1 or 2 stages!


Click image to Enlarge

The itinerary is being looked at right now but if you feel like hopping on your bike and joining what promises to be a great journey (even if it's just for a weekend), let us know at info@100things.com.au.

The interest so far has been great so we're hoping that this will turn into a great event!


Number 60 Random Country

In June last year, we were invited onto the Australian TV show Sunrise, where we started the ball rolling with item 60. Having always wanted to throw a dart at a map and then travel to the country that it lands on, sports reporter Mark Beretta was blind-folded and told to stick a pin into a map (close enough).


As it happened, it landed on Mongolia and so we are now planning a trip to Mongolia in July. The million dollar question is how do we get there and once there, what do we do?

Keep your ears peeled for more news!


Number 46- Learn a Language

Having moved to Switzerland in January, I have just completed an intensive beginners course in French. Not surprisingly, I am still not fluent and so I am now looking to write and perform a song in French.


The glorious certificate- "Monsieur Terry"!

The tricky part is that my vocabulary does not really extend past clothes, sporting activities, traffic conditions and the weather types so whatever happens, it's sure to be an interesting song.

We hope to bring you some more positive news towards the end of the week with a possible road-trip being filmed about the journey.

Not to give too much away, but there may be a visit to Spain where we will look at ticking-off Item Number 49- Train as a Matador!

Watch this space!

100Things... What's on your list?


March 28th, 2010...

Meet 'Batto', our latest campaigner!


Batto, our newest Aussie campaigner, has freshly joined the 100Things Campaigners page. He is aiming to create a list of 50 things and has sent us 18 great things so far.

Some items from Batto's list:

- Get a photo published in a magazine
- Learn 5 songs on guitar
- Interview a celebrity

To see more of Batto's list, click HERE!

To view all of our campaigners, click HERE!

Now if you think that you would like to become a campaigner yourself, just like Batto, click HERE for an easy 1-step guide!

We'd love to help you out!


Number 4- Raise $10,000 for Camp Quality

As you may know, Number 4 on our list is to Raise $10,000 for Camp Quality, the charity bringing happiness to kids and families affected by Cancer!

The idea is that we raise $100 per item on the list, so whether people donate towards me irresponsibly jumping from a 30 metre ski jump (Number 9) or whether you want to donate towards me working in an orphanage in India, it all goes towards a great cause.


With this in mind, we would like to say a big thanks to Sean. M who donated towards the cause yesterday.

It's selfless acts of kindness from friends, strangers and everyone in between that make this journey so enjoyable!

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far, we have raced up to $5,612!

Remember if you feel like donating towards a great cause in Camp Quality, click on our donate buttons spread out through-out the site, or just click on the logo below.





March 27th, 2010...

Number 46- Learn French!

So two and half months ago, I decided to move to, Geneva, Switzerland in an attempt to learn French. The plan was to immerse myself in the culture, hence forcing me to speak in French....

Step 1- Join a Rugby Club:


A few of the players who I barely understand! (Me on the left)

The first step was to join a French speaking rugby club. Surely in this environment, I would pick up the language quickly! This I did by joining a team called Hermance. With a French speaking coach who speaks no English what so ever, things have been going great. That was until I tore my hamstring last week of course! Now, not only have I gained a thourough comprehension of most rude words in this wonderful language, but I now also a subtle limp to boot!

Step 2- French Lesson:


The Class of 2010! (Am I the one in thinking that feels like a helicopter pilot in these headphones?)

A 5-week intensive French Course for beginners has also just reached a climax. Three hours a day over the duration and I can say that I have come on on leaps and bounds!

Culminating in a 'must-pass' exam last Thursday, my study has been relentless as have the memories of a distant university degree! Thankfully, I'm glad to say that I passed!


5.2 out of 6 (87%)

Step 3- Write and perform a French Song

So my course above has loaded me with a great base of vocab and grammar. Ask me anything about musical instruments, traffic conditions or clothes and i'll dazzle you with one line sentences in perfect French! Anything outside of this however and I'm a little slower so what better way to improve on this than by writing a song about my time in Geneva... in French.

Now I'm fully aware that the above vocab areas would not usually be considered a great pool to start a song, but this is Switzerland. Watch this space for a great song about laundry, speeding and instruments!

100Things... What's on your list?


March 25th, 2010...

Meet our newest Campaigner!

We've been getting some great coverage recently and as a result, we've had even more people put their hand up to become a 100Things campaigner. We're stoked!

Ali Dawson is the latest to join the team so make sure you check out her page by clicking on the pic below! Ali's been ticking off items from her list for a while now so there's plenty to check out.


Ali Dawson- Our latest campaigner getting friendly New York's Naked Cowboy


To view all of our campaigners, click HERE!

Now if you think that you would like to become a campaigner yourself, just like Ali, click HERE for an easy 1-step guide!

We'd love to help you out!

100Things... What's on your list?


March 24th, 2010...

Great press!


Thanks to News.com.au for a great article this morning on their website, loads of pics and vids to see if you've got a spare minute!


Always good to see the word spreading, and hopefully a few people out there might feel some love! I am suspicious that the guys at News.com.au think I'm a lunatic though!?

If you've seen the article and have come here to find out what 100Things is all about, click HERE for the story! This journey is turning into something entirely unexpected and it's interest from complete strangers and friends alike that drive it even harder!

If you're keen to see what else is on the list, click here... and of course if you feel sharing your thoughts, please do!

Any emails can be sent to seb@100things.com.au or you can even join the 100Things Facebook group!


If you want to listen to the interview we had Marcus at Swisster.ch, click below for the 2 part-interview:



100Things... What's on your list?


March 19th, 2010...

"What's on your list?"

Meet our newest Campaigner!

One of the most rewarding things for us at 100Things is that we seem to be encouraging a positive change in other peoples lives. This feeling is just amazing and it's something we are trying to embrace through all that we do!

This is why we have created our Campaigners Page, where YOU can create your own profile and share your own list amongst a community of like-minded positive thinkers. Once signed up, we can all help each other by sharing information and spreading the love!


BB- Our newest Campaigner!

Our newest campaigner is Rachel Betterridge from Birmingham, England. Now "BB", as she likes to be called, wrote to us and explained that she has always had a list (it is well over 800!) and I think personally that her following explanation is a great example of positive thinking and how someone can turn a 'loss' into a 'gain'.


"When i was about 3 i really really more than anything wanted a drum-kit! I begged and begged and one day, near Christmas, in a shopping centre, i was running round as usual, and i spotted a band playing so me being me walked straight up to their drummer and said I wanted ago he let me and I was bought my first kit that Christmas. Then I really annoyed people with it and it was confiscated. I hadn't played since.


The next part of the story picks up about 10-11 years later. At school I had to see the careers advisor she asked me what I wanted to do and I said be a drummer she told me to be sensible and take it seriously. I was gutted because I was being serious! She told me I was smarter than that and should get a 'real' job. She then told me to write down a list of sensible things, so I wrote everything I didn’t want to do instead because other than drumming there wasn't much out there that could hold my attention long enough.


She sent me back and told me to write down a list of things I did want to do hence my bucket-list of course I did as I was told a wrote down jobs I was already in enough trouble as it was.


The next few years until I was 17nearly 18, I mainly focused on my exams but ticked a few of the more obvious things of like achieve A grades etc. then the summer after school my mother sadly passed away she was diagnosed with cancer just 6 short months before. From this day I decided life was too short to let it pass by and my mum always encourage me to live my dreams (sometimes she just humoured me but I was a hyper kid with a wild imagination unlike my siblings so I don’t blame her.) so I decided as a dedication to her I would live how I always told her I would.


Somethings haven't gone to plan and others I have had to work at but at least now I do the one thing I have always wanted to do. I’m drumming, i have been playing properly now for about 16 months. At college I do a performance course and I’m learning my instrument, I have recorded music and performed it obviously my next goal is to get better and do it more professionally but i’m not naïve, I just want to make some money from the thing I love, being famous isn’t a goal but if it happens that will be a bonus."


To check out BB's profile and look at her list, click HERE!

Hates off to you Rachel, you're a legend and hopefully we can help you out!

To view all of our campaigners, click HERE!

Now if you think that you would like to become a campaigner yourself, just like BB, click HERE for an easy 10step guide!

We'd love to help you out!

100Things... What's on your list?



March 18th, 2010...

Media Mention..

We've been lucky enough to be involved with some great events recently and as it happens, we managed to get a little press ourselves! From Australia to Hong Kong, and Switzerland to UK, we'd like to thank all the media outlets for their time.....





The Metro newspaper- London. (Click to view article)



TNT Magazine- UK. (Click to view article)



Channel 10, "The Circle"- Australia. (Live Skype Interview coming soon)



News Digital Media- Australia (Article coming soon)



Swisster Online News- Switzerland (Click to listen Part 1) (Click to listen Part 2)



Tonic Website- Australia (Click to view article)



The Apple Daily- Hong Kong (Click to view unknown article)
Note: If you can translate, let us know what it says!


OurManly.com.au- Australia (Click to view article)

With the support of such great media outlets, we can only hope that more people hear about the 100Things journey which in turn will not only generate more exposure for Camp Quality (our charity), but also get more people to ask themselves one important question:

"If the world was going to end next week, what would you do?"

100Things... What's on your list?

March 17th, 2010...

A Great Big Paddle

So over the last few days it seems that an adventure more grueling than any before has arisen; to paddle the length of Geneva Lake on a stand-up paddle board!


The dates for the journey are yet to be confirmed, but one sure thing is that there will be two of us completing the trek. Dave Cornthwaite (pictured above on his own paddle board) is an adventurer of the highest acclaim. Aside from that, he's not a bad a bloke either!

With an impressive resume behind him (check out his website!), Dave is a man whose middle name should be 'dangerous'- sadly it's not though, but that doesn't matter!

Anyway, as dates firm up, we'll keep you up to date with what promises to be an interesting trip. Plans at this stage include not only raising money for Camp Quality and also the AV Foundation, but we hope to give a talk on arrival to Geneva about the journey itself.

Watch this space!

March 15th, 2010...

The next step...

What a week it's been!

Not only are we well on the way to raising $10,000 for Camp Quality (Number 4 on our list!), but we've been able to tick off some other great items as well!

In an attempt to tick off Number 9- Attempt an Olympic Ski Jump, we headed up to Chamonix to meet Ski Jump Coach Christoph. Of course there was one thing that I needed to address; the fact that I had never skiied before!


Luckily for me, after an hour on the training slopes, I was able to pick up how to turn and 'snow plow'. This was luckily enough for Christoph to accept me onto the jump and join his Junior Squad.

Being outdone by pre-teenage kids was a pill I had to swallow immediately, but soon enough they were offering me tips and hints which helped a treat. Video will follow of my first ever 15 metre ski-jump!

Of course the completion of Item Number 19- Guinness World Record was an amazing experience and the associated media was unbelievable (we even made a paper in Hong Kong!) To check out the story and record breaking video, click here!


Honda are looking at 100Things for a short-film!

The latest development comes from car manufacturer, Honda. In a marketing pitch that see's this huge company turn to everyday people for inspiration, they are on the look out to find someone to drive their new Honda CRZ across Europe looking for adventure. They will making a short-film about the trip!

100Things has been approached as a potential candidate, and so after creating a profile, we are now looking for support in the form of 'hits'! If you fancy checking out our profile HERE , please do and who knows, this incredible journey may be made into a short film for Honda!

What's next?

Of all the amazing things that have happened this week, nothing tops meeting Dave Cornthwaite.

I never knew that being an 'adventurer' was a profession but Dave is living proof of this. After inviting me into home for the week I spent in London, not only did I feel a passion for life that is rare, but I also met a network of incredible people.

Similar to modern day superheroes, Dave introduced me to his friends who also live life in the same fashion. From Tim Moss who travelled around the world using 80 different modes of transport, to Mark who recently returned from walking the length of Iran, it's hard not to be inspired by these guys!

Ofccourse, Dave helped me break the Guinness World Record for most eggs crushed with your big toes in 30 seconds. He is the best 'egg placer' going around! What a legend!


Having skated across the width of Australia to set his own Guinness World Record, Dave is preparing for his next challenge involving a stand-up paddle board, AND so in preparation for this, we have decided that next month, we will paddle-board the length of Lake Geneva over 3 days!

WATCH THIS SPACE!

For now, take care and remember to check out our HONDA PAGE!

100Things... What's on your list?


March 14th, 2010...

World Record Crushed... literally!


Mid-action!

Can you believe it! In front of an excited crowd at the TNT Travel Show, 100Things has managed to leave it's mark in the Guinness Book of Record by setting a new world record:

"The most number of eggs crushed with your big toes in 30 seconds"

With amazing support from our official egg placer, Dave Cornthwaite, the holder of 3 Guinness World Records himself, it took just 30 seconds to for us to successfully crush 24 eggs, beating the old record by 1 whole egg!

It was a close call as room full of nervous travellers watched in anticipation as egg yolk exploded across the room leaving yellow residue everywhere (specially Dave's lap!).

Watch us shake the world of egg crushing in this record breaking video!


Media attention has been great and so a big thank you goes out to The Metro Paper (London), The Circle Morning Show (Australia), BBC World Radio, TNT Travel Mag and all the websites that kindly covered our story.

Of course this means that we have managed to tick off another item from our list: Number 19- Break a Guinness World Record!


Triumphant

We're over the moon here and we hope that everyone present at the TNT Travel show enjoyed out talk about the 100Things journey; the prelude to the world record attempt.


To see what other crazy items from the 100things list have been completed so far, click here.

Remember that 100things is also raising money for the Camp Quality charity, in fact,Number 4 on the list is to raise $10,000 for them! So far we are more than half way there, so if you like what you see here, feel free to donate to the charity who bring happiness to kids and famillies affected by cancer by clicking on the logo below!


If you'd like to keep up to date with the 100Things journey, why not join us on our Facebook page? And if you feel that someone you know could do with a laugh, invite them to join as well!

100Things is all about encouraging a positive change in people attitude to life. So if you think you do with re-addressing some personal goals, take a look at our "Campaigners Page". Here, we have created a special place where you can set-up your own profile listing all your own goals! Amongst a community of like-minded people, it's the first step to achieving your dreams and ambitions. Together, we can start to live life to fullest!


As I do with most people I meet, I asked the room of listeners at TNT one simple question at the end of the speech;

If the world was going to end next week, what would you do?

Below are all the amazing answers that were written down!

- Meet Sir David Attenborough
- Like through Scottish Highlands
- Meditate in an Indian Temple for 2 weeks
- Run my own restaurant
- Have triplets
- See a Lion in the wild
- To change someones life
- Streak through a large crowd
- Write and publish a novel
- Dive with a Great White Shark
- See a Gorilla in the wild
- Ride a motorcycle around the world
- Play the Royal Albert Hall organ. Prove Hazwiger's conjecture!
- Go to a Duke V N. Carolina b'ball game!
- Drink a slushy from the North Flavour (coke flavour)
- Ice Fishing, climb Mt Kili
- Sail across the Bermuda Triangle
- Sing the national anthem at a Sports match
- Wrestle with the Mongolians
- Road trip Australia
- Croupier in Las Vegas
- Volunteer at an orphanage in Peru
- Swim with an Elephant
- Transiberian Railway
- Have sex on the Parliamentary Estate in Westminster
- Donate 1,000,000 pounds
- Live and work in Dubai
- Go to Papete, French Polynesia
- Jump out of a perfectly good working plane with a parachute
- Work for a charity

Thanks to all who attended and helped out during the day including Dave Cornthwaite, an brilliant adventurer, a fantastic egg-place, and a close friend!

FOR THE SHORT-STORY OF THE WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT, CLICK HERE!

100Things... What's on your list?


March 12th, 2010...

Number 19- Break a Guinness World Record!


The moment is nearing as 100Things draws ever closer to ticking off item 19 from the list, Break a Guinness World Record.

So far we have not told anyone what record we are attempting to break, but for the first time in our exclusive promo video, we reveal the secret in all it's glory!


If you're around this Saturday 13th March, make sure you get down to the TNT Travel Show (IBIS Hotel in Earls Court London) to watch Sebastian's 11am talk. He'll be sharing stories of his journey so far, followed by the official Guinness World Record attempt! It promises to be messy, if nothing else! (It's a FREE event).


For now, take care, but we hope to see you on Saturday!

100Things... What's on your list?

March 11th, 2010...

100Things hits London!


In preparation for the TNT Travel Show this Saturday at the Ibis Hotel in London's Earls Court, we have been busy preparing a Guinness World Record attempt (Number 9 from the list) and also battling the evil of power point (that thing is complex!)!

Anyway we arrive tomorrow for what promises to be an interesting week of build-up with media interest at the event being huge!

World Record training has been exciting, messy and also emotional this last week with the record being equalled and threatened on various occasions. Of course we can't reveal what record we are attempting to break but lets just say that win, lose or draw on Saturday, you will have a giggle.

If you're in London this well, get in touch and feel free to come on Saturday to the best free event you'll see in London.

100Things... What's on your list?


March 7th, 2010...

Half way to completing item #4- Raise $10,000 for Camp Quality!


The three main goals of 100Things are:

1: Complete the list
2: Raise $10,000 for Camp Quality, and

So far we've been lucky enough to have started strongly on all 3 items, and this morning we have had another generous donation of $300 to our wonderful charity.

This means that so far we are half way to raising our goal of $10,000, so thanks to our latest donator (Rebecca) and everyone else who has donated and helped out!

In regards to completing the list, well we have some grand plans to tick off a few more items in the coming weeks so watch this space!

March 3rd, 2010...

Number 19- Guinness World Record

CLUE NUMBER 1:


This saturday I will be attempting to break an official world record live at the TNT Travel Show in London.

Taking place in the Ibis Hotel in Earls Court, 100things will firstly be sharing some stories of the trip so far before attempting to 'break' a fairly obscure record.

If you're about town at 11am, please come and say hello! It's a free event with plenty to see and do.

Any guesses?

100Things... What's on your list?


March 2nd, 2010...

Delayed Ski Jump.

We are devastated today as due to a back injury, I had to postpone my attempt at an Olympic Ski Jump last night. It was all set-up and at the last minute I had to ring and cancel the jump.

So how did I slip a disc in my back? Don't laugh, but embarrassingly enough I somehow managed to do this whilst using a rowing machine at a local gym! I think even the eldery lady next to me laughed at me as I fell of the machine after only 2 minutes of rowing!

So it looks like we'll be attempting the re-scheduled jump next Tuesday.

Watch this space!


February 28th, 2010...

Number 8- Olympic Ski Jump- This Tuesday

After weeks and weeks of inquiries, today we struck gold! Speaking on the phone to a man from the French ski resort of Chamonix, I explained that Number 8 on my list is to attempt an OlympicSki Jump.

"Have you jumped before?" asked the friendly Frenchman. I though about lying but resisted,
"No, I haven't. But I've seen it on TV!"
"Do you have jumping ski's?"
"No" God knows what 'Jumping Ski's' are?
"Well, we'll get you in a pair of alpine ski's then. You can join my Ski Jump squad at Tuesday evening practice if you like?"
"I can do it on Tuesday?"
"Yes!"

And just like that, I'm one step closer to ticking off what many believe to be the most dangerous of all the items on the 100Things list.

The only thing holding me back is a bad back which I picked up a few days ago.


Wish me luck!

100Things... What's on your list?


February 26th, 2010...

Number 19- Guinness World Record Attempt!

Late last night, having lodged 5 seperate GWR attempt applications 4 weeks earlier, we received a green-light to go ahead and attempt to break a record!

Which record exactly we are not allowed to share just yet, but let's just say it will be messy, unique, and lots of fun!

100Things record attempt will take place in the week of March 8th-13th so keep posted for more details!

We're very excited and already in training for will prove to be one of the more bizarre items on the list!

Pictures of training schedule to follow!

100Things... What's on your list?


February 24th, 2010...

First time i've ever been called an expert! A 'Travel Expert' to be precise!



So as you may know, 100Things has been asked to speak at next months TNT Travel Expo in London. I am of course flattered, and also a little excited at this prospect! It should be a lot of fun.

If you guys are in and around London, feel free to come down. It's a free exhibition and there should be some great talks, some amazing deals and also a lot of like-minded travellers down there.

Check out the TNT webpage HERE for all the details of this March 13th show.

If you come down, make sure you come and say hello! I'm talking at 11am in Room 1.

100Things... What's on your list?

February 24th, 2010...

Number 53- Ice Fishing!


So after a few grueling hours on the internet, it seems that there is one frozen lake high-up in the Swiss mountains that may be able to offer us a chance to tick off item 53 from the list! Only two hours from Geneva, Interlaken offers many activities including Ice Fishing.

Apparently, all we need is a guide to point us in the right direction and off we go on a wild trek through the glaciers armed only with a hand drill (to drill through the ice), some warm clothes and a few rods.

A quick phone call to the man in charge and we have been promised lots of fish, some great photos and also sub zero temperatures!

It looks though I will be joined by Geoff and Iain, the owners of The Club House pub where I'm working, and at this stage plans to catch some fish are pencilled in for next week!

Tight lines!

Hopefully we bump into these guys along the way!


100Things... What's on your list?


February 17th, 2010...


QUESTION:

What does a Mongolian, a Somalian, a Cuban, a Iraquian (?), an Estonian, a Mexican and an Australian all have in common??

ANSWER:

We all started our first week of intensive French lessons this week!


French Class 101

Finally after a long wait and much anticipation, my 5-week intensive French course has begun!

In a wicked twist of fortune, within 5 minutes of starting my lessons on day 1, the French teacher heard me use my one and only French sentence which I must say I have perfected. Based on this, she immediately put me up to a more advanced class where I now find I am way behind everyone else! This will certainly be a challenge.

5 weeks - 3 hours a day - something has to give!


100Things... What's on your list?

February 14th, 2010...

Back in 1 piece!

A whirlwind tour of Southern France with the Hermance Rugby Club has seen us return home to Geneva with one win and one loss- a great result for a team with little match preparation!

Having been invited now to join the team for the remainder of the season, I can say that I will probably stay in Geneva now until June. Hopefully at that stage we will holding a champions trophy!

Here are some more interesting statistics from the French tour:

- Minus 2: the temperature in which we played our first game!

- 3: the amount of minutes I lasted in the first game due to an early groin muscle tear (most probably caused by the cold!!)

- Zero/nothing/Zilch: amount of French I understood at the half-time speech from our coach!
- 300 hundred: the amount of beers each person on average drank on the Saturday night!

All in all we had a great time and with a mid-week fixture this week, there seems to be no rest for the wicked!

Photos of tour to follow!

100Things... What's on your list?

February 9th, 2010...

French Excursion!

What better way to test my terrible French than a 5-day Rugby tour into France!

After 3 weeks of pre-season training with Hermance Rugby Club, I can proudly say that my fitness has improved, but sadly I still can't understand a word the coach says. It actually took a bi-lingual front-row forward to tell me that me that we actually touring to Montpellier in France this week!

Apparently, some of the old boys in the club have organised a 4-day intensive training camp, with 2 matches against Southern French teams, so no doubt both my fitness and French will be tested!

French lessons are due to start on the 15th February so that will certainly offer a needed boost
but until next week, wish us the best of luck as we cross the border to play some rugby and speak some French!

In the meantime, why not watch a video which will instantly put you off joining me tick off Number 8 from the list- Attempt an Olympic Ski Jump!


100Things... What's on your list?


February 8th, 2010...

Ask and you shall receive....New Video Link for your ease.

So finally we've got around to placing all our videos in one place!


You guys have sent emails asking for this and so you can now find all videos in the 'VIDEO' link which we've stuck in the left menu bar (see amazing diagram above).

All our videos are posted on YouTube so feel free to subscribe to the 100Things Channel HERE!

100Things... What's on your list?

February 5th, 2010...

Planning- Number 8- Attempt an Olympic Ski Jump.

After the high of ticking off item 77 from the list (Become a Team Mascot), it's time to start planning the next tick!

A quick trip to Chamonix yesterday to research some ski slopes proved promising as we saw for the first time a proper Ski Jump!
Number 8 on the list of course is to attempt an Olympic Ski Jump and what better place than The Alps, right?


This sadly is a 'baby-jump' used for practice only! This means that the one I will attempt will be much, much bigger!

Step 1- Learn to ski!
Step 2- Stop You-Tubing "Olympic Ski Jump Crashes"
Step 3- Lose fear of heights!

Campaigners!

Our Campaigner page is taking shape nicely now with 15 amazing people having shared their own lists with us. Feel free to check out their profiles HERE! If you think you can help them with any items on their lists, leave them a message!

If you feel like you might want to become a Campaigner yourself and start ticking off items from your own list, please take a look at our sign-up page HERE!

100Things... What;'s on your list?


February 1st, 2010...

Number 77- Be a Team Mascot for a Day- COMPLETE!


Terry le Tigre

We did it! Thanks to the mighty Geneve-Servette Hockey Club, 100Things managed to be a team mascot for their most recent home game.

For the full story, CLICK HERE, but in short; Geneve-Servette are the nations best Ice Hockey team and they have two club mascots a male and female eagle. I was fortunate to be invited as a guest mascot for one of the home games before a last minute scare saw a brand-new mascot being conceived for me- "Terry le Tigre"!


Needless to say, the night was one not to forget and the club even made a donation to Camp Quality!


Calvin and Calvina pleasing the crowd; and me!

A big thankyou to the Geneve-Servette Hockey Club and also Henda, the friendliest man in town!

Good luck for the rest of the season and I hope to see you all again soon!

Video to follow shortly!

100Things... What's on your list?


100Things is proudly listed on The Big Blog Collection, the webs ultimate collection of blogs!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY