20100422

Number 24- Publish Article

*

I'm not sure why I've always wanted to publish an article, to be honest. Perhaps in some sick and twisted way it stems from my early school days where I remember my English teacher screwing up a story I wrote because my hand writing was terrible? Probably not, but regardless having a piece of writing published in any form is something I think is fairly cool, so I have to give a big thank you to NineMSN, Australia's biggest web portal, for inviting me to write a little article about my 100Things journey so far.

Just a brief write-up but meaningful to me all the same!


Click on the image for the story!

So another tick on the list and perhaps even some potential for some more articles along the way!

100Things.com.au... What's on your list?

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY