20090913

Number 9- Perform in a Dance Video Clip

*

Number 9- Perform in a Dance Video Clip

I'm not going to lie, I am not a dancer! Simple. But when offered a chance to audition for a music clip for the Young Divas, I jumped at the opportunity!

In a casting room with professional dancers, theatre legends and beautiful people, I felt completely out of place. However an audition which strangely didn't require any dancing, instead a yes or no answer to the question Can you dance? helped me score the part of 'Boyfriend Number 1'.

'Wear a black shirt!' That was my only order. Perfect! I had the ideal shirt (my favourite in fact). Little did i know that when I would put the shirt on on-set, it would have a huge white streak of dirt across the front! Enter wardrobe-man...

"That's too dirty! I have just the shirt for you instead. Wear this!"

Yes it was black, but it had no sleeves, a turtle-neck and was so tight it looked painted on! It would have to do.


Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY