20100424

Chris Flack

*
Chris Flack


" Cherish yesterday, dream tomorrow & live today"

Nik name- Flackie

D.O.B- 5th August, 1981

Nationality- New Zealand

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? I have been slowing knocking off things from the ‘101 things to do before you die’ book (met your name sake, run a marathon, blind dates, sky dive, win awards... the list goes on). Then while I was on holiday recently I heard about 100things.com.au. This gave me the inspiration to choose 10 things from my ‘bucket list’ and try and tick them off before I turn 30.

What's on your list?

My ‘10 thing before I am 30’

1 - Visit Africa on safari

2 - Swim with dolphins / sharks

3 - Go scuba diving in the red sea

4 - See the northern lights

5 - Soup kitchen / hospital at Christmas

6 - TV date

7 - Sumo wrestling

8 - Volunteer work for at least a week

9 - An epic road trip (Trans–Siberian railway or South America)

10 - A physical challenge (Mt Kilimanjaro or New York marathon)

If you think you can help Flackie out or even want to wish him luck, send him an email:

Also make sure check out Chris's website where you can read some of his amazing adventures!

If you wish to support Flackie by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY