20101209

Rodney Owen #5. Go Shark diving


One of my favourite animals has always been sharks (don’t ask me why, I just think they’re cool) so when I found out out you could go shark diving at Manly aquarium, it was one of the first things on my list.
The details of the saftey check and breifing etc aren’t really worth detailing, the amazing thing was when we got into the tank, walking along the bottom, fish, sting rays and even a 100 year old turtle swimming by, all curious to see who these people were in their tank. Up close the sharks (Grey nurses) were enormous. They swan by so slowly and so close I could see their skin was like leather. At one point I had shark swimming directly towards me, looking me right in the eyes. It was an awesome experience and one that few people would do.

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY