20101122

Amanda Ortega

Amanda Ortega


"  My philosophy is; Embrace your journey, own your life, value yourself, laugh a lot, always give something back and trust your intuition"


Nickname- Mandy

D.O.B-  28th November, 1980

Nationality- Australian

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? To follow my dreams, achieve my goals and remind me to live my life like it will end tomorrow…..and the main reason……to support Camp Quality


What's on your list?







  1. Complete my Bachelor of Arts degree
  2. Learn a language (French)
  3. Visit Nepal
  4. Go on a Buddhist retreat
  5. Try a long island ice tea
  6. Work with victims of domestic violence
  7. Be comfortable in a bikini
  8. Buy a really expensive pair of shoes
  9. Learn to say “no” and assert myself
  10. (way to intimate to put in an email)
  11. Do a course on Chakras
  12. Go on a ghost tour
  13. Stay up all night watching movies
  14. Have my book published
  15. Go on a cruise
  16. Elope
  17. Get drawn naked
  18. Visit Wales
  19. Go on a gondola ride in Venice
  20. Go on a Contiki tour
  21. Buy a bottle of moet
If you think you can help Mandy out or just want to wish some luck, send an email:



If you wish to support Mandy by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY