20100115

Bryan Kinney

*

Bryan Kinney


"Seeing is believing!"


Nik name- BK

D.O.B- 9th June, 1979

Nationality- Canadian

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? Since 30 is the new 20 (or so I've heard...from myself), I've decided my early 20's (30's) should be about travel, adventure and doing whatever comes to mind when it comes to mind

What's on your list?


1) Run 5 km at least 6 days per week

2) Run a half marathon

3) Hike the Patagonia Trail

5) Visit Turkey

7) Go to Superbowl 45

8) Learn French

9) Publish my Poetry Book



If you wish to support BK by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY