20100116

Alana Taylor

*

Alana Taylor


"You can`t say you don`t like it if you never tried it"


Nik name- Lanie

D.O.B- 14th April, 1982

Nationality- Australian

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? You've all supported me with various things so far so how about supporting m this time and do something ood for your general Karma bank.....?

What's on your list?

1- Sing in a band on stage (even if it's in a small RSL)

2- Do the splits (for the first time in my life!)

UPDATE!

"I would like to let everyone know I have entered a singing competition being held in May/June (actual dates coming soon). It is going to completely freak me out so would like people to donate big for my bravery!!"


If you wish to support Lanie by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY