20100118

Hazel Willis

*

Hazel Willis


"Life is too short to play the waiting game"


Nik name- Willis or Haze'lly

D.O.B- 16th June, 1983

Nationality- English

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? I’m known for having way too much energy - well it’s about time I channelled my bundles of energy into something useful.

"I know this seems completely crazy, but I really think what Seb is doing, is massively inspiring – I’ve listed a few things that I have wanted to achieve for the last few years but have just put them off because ‘I’m too busy’, or ‘will get on to it next month’

– Somehow by writing them down, they become real – or at least achievable – it’s about doing something for yourself as well as others.

We spend way too much time chasing after living life ‘successfully’ and never chase after our dreams – they are achievable, we just have to believe!"


What's on your list?

1. Run a half marathon

2. Act in a play (am dram theatre)

3. Start selling the jewellery I’ve made (online)

4. Save money! (to buy a flat in London)

5. Take my 60 yr old Dad to see Prodigy

6. Play a game of Hockey

7. Look into voluntary work – help the community in someway



If you wish to support Willis by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!



Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY