20100110

Gemma Zoe Urban- January's goal!

*

Give blood to The Red Cross

In 2005 I met a man who inspired me to do it.

We talked, about things, about our youth, and our 18th birthdays. Be it a milestone, my 18th marked my first year at art college..my birthday spent fire twirling on a beach. His however was completely different. He and his father went to the blood bank, for him to give his blood.
I looked to him delighted as he peered at his arm, viewing rows of jab marks all white in colour, that he explained occured every birthday from then on. I was struck by awe towards him. I'd never known anybody else to do something of this nature.
This story was significant for me, and
I was and still am humbled by this man's amazing grace and since then have donated five times, with more reason to keep giving every day.


Nameste

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY