20110109

Leslie Wickens

Leslie Wickens


"Live Laugh and Love - with no regrets!!!"

Nickname- Ledley

D.O.B-  30th March, 1989

Nationality- Australian (and proud :D)

Why did you decide to become a campaigner?  I want to build up my achievements and be proud of myself and have others be proud of me. Also I want to live a fulfilling life so when it's over I can look back I can say I've done everything I've wanted and more.

What's on your list?

1-Visit every capital city in Australia
2-Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
3-Visit Uluru and go Hot-air Ballooning
4-15 minutes of Fame
5-Marathon
6-Skydive at highest possible
7-Learn to ski
8-Learn another language
9-Design and get tattoo
10-Act/Dance/Sing in a Musical
11-Ice-skating
12-Visit New Zealand
13-$100 bet
14-Karaoke competition 
15-Go on every ride at every theme park at the Gold Coast
16-Go to a movie premiere dressed as a character
17-Do seasonal work, such as at the snow or in the summer on an island resort
18-Host a booze bus
19-Fill money box with $2 coins
20-Shave for a cure (after growing hair long)


If you think you can help Ledley out or just want to wish some luck, send an email:

iloveallenslollieslots@hotmail.com
If you wish to support Ledley by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY