20101110

Denisse Dimitatac

Denisse Dimatatac



" Everything happens for a reason, everything works out and everything falls into place"



Nickname- Denisse

D.O.B-  21st August, 1982

Nationality- Australian/Filipino

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? I turn 30 in 2012 and in celebration of the awesomeness that is life, I’ve come up with a personal project called Wandering to 30. Wandering to 30 is my commitment to knock everything off a list of 30 things that I want to do before I turn 30. Coming across 100 things, I was touched by how Seb and the rest of the campaigners have extended their personal bucket lists to make an impact on other people’s lives.  As I believe in the power of paying forward, I’ve decided to share my own adventures with the aim to to connect and get connected... to touch and be touched... to inspire and be inspired.

What's on your list?





30 Things To Do Before I Turn 30

Places Close to My Heart 
1. See New York in Autumn.
2. Watch FC Barcelona play in Nou Camp.
3. Fall in love in Tulum, fall in love with Tulum... all over again.
4. Go somewhere in the Philippines that I’ve never been to before.

Long Overdue
5. Learn how to drive.
6. Leave my job.
7. Become a better swimmer.
8. Speak better Spanish.

Conquering fears
9. Get a navel piercing.
10. Go sailing and overcome the threat of seasickness.

When I was 21...
11. See a match at the Australian Open.
12. Join the City2Surf marathon.
13. Ride a camel into the sunset in Broome.
14. Go on a no-frills camping trip.

Drawing Dreamscapes
15. Hike a volcano in Latin America.
16. Fly. (Paraglide)
17. Explore Mayan ruins in the Yucatan and cool down in a cenote afterwards.
18. Set foot in South America.
19. Turn up at the airport, choose a random destination and fly out on the same day.

My Favourite Things

The Learning Space
23. Learn a new style of dance.
24. Take more photos with an analog camera and learn how to process film.
25. Go on a meditation retreat.

Love Love Love
26. Send Mommy on a holiday.
27. Dye my hair.
28. Go vegetarian for 30 days.
29. Spend a full day in the children's section of a bookshop and pick my favourites to donate to a literacy program.
30. Live. Love. Laugh. Learn. And be grateful for every opportunity to do so.



Check out Denisses website:


If you think you can help Denisse out or just want to wish some luck, send an email:

If you wish to support Denisse by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY