20100920

Megsy # 1- Attend A-List Party




W*O*W!!! I am still pinching myself over succeeding at my 1st challenge - CRASH A_LIST PARTY! As part of London Fashion Week, I heard about London Fashion's Night Out (8/9/10) via an email. Many stores across London's fashion district were holding special events and promotions but I set my sights on what turned out to be THE party of the night! All the big names were there; Gwyneth Paltrow, Stella McCartney, Russian Supermodel Natalia Vodianova, Claudia Schiffer, Georgio Armani, Thandie Newton, Jo Wood and other industry heavyweights.
Gwyneth Paltrow at Stella McCartney's private party in Mayfair for London's Fashion Night Out 8/9/10

I did my 're-con' early and before I knew it, I was on the guest list!!! My invite even allowed for guests. We drank champagne, cocktails and ate vegetarian delights and then Claudia Schiffer and I chatted to one another!!! And in my nervous state, I totally forgot to compliment her! If you're reading this Claudia, "I'm so sorry! You looked AMAZING!"
But then the best was yet to come. After talking to Stella's 'people' about 100 Things, they had Stella and Gwyneth sign official London Fashion Night Out merchandise: 2 bags and 2 T-shirts! These will be up for auction soon, so tell your friends/family/folks at work as we want to raise money for Camp Quality! A donation of gratitude will be made to the London Fashion Night Out charity also.
These really are 'beautiful people' in every sense! Everyone was so friendly and generous with their time and looked phenomenal! Oh and yes, Claudia is really tall!

Official London Fashion Night Out tote bags, each signed by Gwyneth Paltrow and Stella McCartney!!!

Gwyneth 'Mrs Coldplay' Paltrow's autograph detail

Stella McCartney's autograph detail

Stella McCartney store bag

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY