20100625

Gina Guaragna







Gina Guaragna



"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." --Eleanor Roosevelt

Nik name- GI

D.O.B- 10th July 26th, 1984

Nationality- American (of Italian & Irish decent)

Why did you decide to become a campaigner? My good friend Ailie Jenkins told me about Seb's 100 Things website and charity. I was truly inspired, and wanted to make my own "bucket list" of things I want to do in my life. Our time on the earth is precious and short, so we should be making the most of it, no doubt! I also love that Seb is doing this for such a wonderful charity.

What's on your list?





1. Backpack through Europe
2. Take guitar lessons
3. Go to Carnival in Rio
4. Be a contestant in a game show
5. Go to the Olympics
6. Skydive
7. Take piano lessons
8. See a koala in Australia
9. Learn to ballroom dance
10. Try out for American Idol
11. Learn Italian
12. Write a book
13. Get cast in a show/play/musical in NYC
14. Take a photography class
15. Go to Japan
17. See the holy land in Jerusalem
18. Half Iron Man
19. Coach a team to the championship
20. Have children
21. Own a dog
22. Drive across the country
23. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
24. Fly in a hot air balloon
25. Go hangliding (100ft+)
26. Go to China
27. Go to Thailand
28. Go to India
29. Ride a camel in Egypt by the pyramids
30. Own a Mercedes Benz
31. Go to Nashville for the Country Music Festival
32. Go to a club in Miami
33. Go to the beach in Cabo San Luca, Mexico
34. Visit San Diego
35. Visit LA
36. Write a feature length screenplay and direct the film
37. Join a band
38. Knit a scarf
39. Climb a tall mountain
40. Go to a rodeo
41. Go cliff jumping
43. Go snorkeling in the Carribbean
44. Eat a mangostein
45. Save a life
46. Swim with dolphins
47. Learn to sew
48. Perform in a live comedy sketch with a group
49. Sit in a hot spring
50. Read “Gone With the Wind” from beginning to end
51. Host my own show
52. Write a song
53. Make homemade pasta from scratch
54. Go for a romantic horseback ride on a trail
57. See the Northern Lights
58. See the Grand Canyon
59. Visit Niagra Falls
60. Meet my penpal
61. Go on a zip cord
62. Helicopter ride
63. Ride a tandem bike
64. Have my dream house built
65. Go to the driving range
66. Play a full game of golf
67. Ride a mechanical bull
68. Go on an African safari
70. Go to a World Cup game
71. Try acupuncture
72. Go on a cruise
74. Do a ropes course
75. Go on a yoga retreat
76. Drive a Vespa around the city
77. Learn to drive a stick shift
78. Go rock climbing & repel
79. Visit the White House
80. Make a documentary of my travels somewhere
81. Start my own company doing something I love
82. Do the P90X Workout
83. Go deep sea fishing & eat my catch
84. Ski a double black diamond run
85. Take a Ferrari for a test drive
86. Turn off my cell phone for a week
87. Host a proper classy cocktail party
89. Visit my Grandmother’s homeland in Ireland
90. Put a little monkey on my shoulder
91. Attend Burning Man
92. Host a 4 course dinner party (and cook it myself)
94. Throw a dart at a map and then go there
95. Get hypnotized
96. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
97. Attract a crowd for a street performance
98. Cut my hair super short
99. Ride the tallest rollercoaster in the world
100. Be silent for a full 24 hours

"I was inspired by this website to live life to the fullest while helping others in the process. I hope you decide to do the same!"

If you think you can help GI out or just want to wish her luck, send an email:




gmguaragna@yahoo.com

If you wish to support GI by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY