20100517

Gemma Zoe Urban- April, May, June, July goal!

*

APRIL - Feeling rejuvenated by March, April is the month of money. I have set a goal to work everyday and earn some extra cashola. It's allowed me to save some money, which I have never been able to do before. Awesome feeling - one that could only be beaten by winning a lottery. The odds are against me on that.

MAY - To read a book. Currently Shantaram may be slightly diffiucult to squeeze into the month because it's a 932 page wonder. Alternatively I have A Thousand Splendid Suns already opened and on the go..Note to self, read it all this month.

JUNE - Pack and get on a jet plane to Amsterdam for my birthday.

JULY - Teach English in the South of France.

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY