20101006

Megsy # 13- Speed Dating


So, after being single for a year, I decided to take the plunge and go on a date...12 to be exact! 

My profile login page at www.speeddater.co.uk: Megsy100

I have never gone Speed dating before and so signed up to www.speeddater.co.uk, the UK leader in singles' events. I went to an International Professionals night at the Grace Bar in SoHo, London and met men from Brazil, France, Korea, India, Egypt, Greece and the UK. It's hard to get to know someone in 4 minutes but sometimes 4 minutes is too long! 


My one brave date, 'Paul', who was willing for a photo at the Grace Bar, SoHo, London

Thankfully hosts Stacey and Holly were never too far from the bell! But the one thing the men had in common...they were all either in Computing or Finance. And you thought I was going to say 'Freaks'...well I'm sure that's what they thought of me once I started telling them about my 100 Things! No love but lots of laughs and so the search for a Mediterranean Fireman with a Phd continues...

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY