20110619

Jo

Jo

 
"Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers (flowers are nice though!)"

Nickname- JoMo

D.O.B-  14th April, 1979

Nationality- English

Why did you decide to become a campaigner?   There's so much I want to do but it's very easy just to get caught up in the day to day, weekend to weekend without moving closer. I don't think I'll look back when I'm 100 and say 'wow I wish I'd spent more time at work or at a bar'...

What's on your list?

    1.    Take tennis lessons and join a social tennis team.
    2.    Visit my UK family in 2012 and go to France, Italy and Spain.
    3.    Learn how to stand up paddle board.
    4.    Volunteer in Sydney to help people learn English or to teach them how to read.
    5.    Set up my own business and work for myself by 2012.
    6.    Spend more time at the beach or by the water.
    7.    Do a Pilates class once a week.
    8.    Learn to meditate and quiet my mind.
    9.    Learn how to rock climb.
    10.    Do a sky dive.
    11.    More to come...
It's time for a change and to move forward. The satisfaction of achieving goals in life is what sets life apart from just living. I can't wait to get started.

If you think you can help JoMo out or just want to wish some luck, send an email:

If you wish to support JoMo by donating to Camp Quality, please click on the logo below and follow the prompts!

Remember to leave a note on the donation page to say who you are supporting!


For more information on Camp Quality, please click here!

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography

Northern Beaches Wedding Photography
10% of fees go to CAMP QUALITY